Sunday 24 October 2010

2nd card entry for Pink Friday



My dear blogging friend Nina at Macaulay Arts made this beautiful tag card. Sadly Nina's mum died of breast cancer. She has made this card Raise the bar challenge where the theme was a card for breast cancer awareness.
 As the card was pink it fitted the Pink Friday theme. Thank you Nina for letting me show your card on this blog. She has sent the card to her aunt, her mums sister. I am sure she will love it and remind her of good times with her sister.
I hope to see more of your Pink cards and projects on Friday ( or before if you wish)
hugs sarah X

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag, I am such a big Tilda fan. I wish I owned more stamps of her. Thanx for your message Sarah, I know how much it means to cancer patients to have love and support. One of my dearest friends went through a very hard time with cancer. It started last Nov. and has been a very long haul. Thankfully for her, her prognosis is good. I pray for her every day. I sent her a card every week for months, she told me so many times since how much it meant to her to receive them. Your blog is a wonderful way to help the spirits of all touched my this awful disease. I look forward to you designing a logo and spreading the word! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete