Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pink Friday is back!

Well it has been a while since I last put a post on here but I am going to get this blog active again.

My blogging friend Jacki suggested that if you make a card/project (according to the blog criteria  it must have pink in  it) you could send it to me and once a month.  I could send them to a particular charity for them to raise money. Of course you can still make the card/project for someone you know who is ill or needs cheering up and send it to them.

So please spread the word. You can either email me with a picture and link to your blog or leave a comment on my blog saying which post has the picture of your project so that I can post it on the Pink Friday blog

I will try and sort out a logo that you can display on your blogs too.

You can email me at theparadiseway@hotmail.com for my address if you want to send your "pink" creations to me to be sent of to a charity

Lets all get together and put a smile on someones face. Let them know that people are thinking of them

Warm "pink" hugs
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! What a great idea! I will get my pink thinking head on!!

    ReplyDelete